- Logo development
- Website design
- Creating graphic design: icons, infographics, visualization elements
KitWeb specialists develop just: user-friendly, attractive, fully compliant with the requirements and expectations of the customer, as well as contributing to the promotion of its products and services web design.
We create a modern design, and also actually implement these principles in the system design process, so that the user interacting with it and finds it understandable.
The studio develops tools that works and successfully solve the tasks.
- Information architecture
- Interaction design
- Graphic design and content
- Setting goals and objectives – what do we need to achieve?
- Selection of suitable UX tools for the implementation of goals
- Development of a product that is as convenient and easy as possible for the target audience
- Analysis of the final result – whether the product meets the customer’s expectations and how high the level of user satisfaction is.
UX is a process, and UI is implement. UX is wider than UI and includes this concept. But they have one goal – to make user interaction with the site convenient, enjoyable and memorable.
- The organization of interface elements. It means that they must be logically structured and interrelated.
- Grouping interface elements. Implies grouping logically related elements (menus, forms) into groups.
- Alignment of interface elements. It is difficult to imagine that a poorly aligned interface can be registered for someone!
- Unified style interface elements. Styling plays an important role.
- Availability of free space. This allows you to distinguish between information blocks, to focus on one thing.
- A user interface designed by all the rules significantly increases the efficiency of the resource and gives it a competitive advantage.